30 Apr Hoxton 100, probably the best place to eat in East London
Posted at 11:17h in Blog
Hoxton 100 the best restaurant in Shoreditch? With all the up-market restaurants in east London these days that’s a big claim. I’ll explain my reasoning point-by-point.
1. I can’t actually pick a favourite dish. Every single dish we ordered was superb.
2. They have an amazing early-bird offer that includes Saturdays and means you get 5 sharing dishes for £30, and it’s enough food for a satisfying meal. We were both full.
3. Happy hour with amazing cocktails at the same time – winning.
4. Friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere. Un-pretentious.
5. I can’t wait to go back there.